Once you know the facts, the choice is clear.
We know what it's like. You're trying to make the best choice and, when it comes to pools, you've got a lot of options. That's why we made this section of our website. It's full of unbiased, industry researched facts about fiberglass pools. Custom installed fiberglass pools can turn the heads and elicit envy among even the most discerning homeowners.
We'll warn you, the list is long. But we believe that customers need the facts (even if there are a lot of them) to make the best decision possible.
As always, we're here to answer any questions you might have (click here to contact us). Print these out and look them over. We're confident you'll find a fiberglass pool is your best move.
- Fiberglass pools have substantially shorter construction time.
- Construction options offer the permanent features of a concrete pool.
- Custom fiberglass pools can sometimes cost more than custom gunite.
- Fiberglass Pools require no replacement or re plaster like concrete and alternative pool finishes.
- Fiberglass is flexible to subtle ground movement.
- Fiberglass is repairable in both structure and cosmetic applications.
- Fiberglass pool finish does not affect the pool's water chemistry.
- Fiberglass pool shells are resistant to chemicals and UV rays.
- Fiberglass pools installed properly can last for decades with a little routine maintenance.
- Fiberglass was first manufactured in the mid 1950's.
- Fiberglass is extremely durable over time and in harsh conditions.
- The strength of fiberglass is superior to other materials similar in weight and size.
- Fiberglass is lighter and more durable than cement, wood and steel especially when exposed to water.